In an age where unbelievable innovations can set the ball rolling for the coming century, our goal is to prepare our students for a dynamic and ever-evolving society.
With Cresta, students get a holistic learning experience that includes:
- World class academic and infrastructural amenities
- Expert teaching staff with real world experience
- Flexible interdisciplinary curricula, covering a variety of fields
- Personalised teaching and mentoring
- Creative teaching methods to stay current
- Experiential learning that involves field trips to organisations and cities
- A healthy balance between academics and recreation
What is the minimum cut-off percentage to get an admission into Cresta?
The prospective student should have secured a minimum of 60% in his/her Class 10 or 12 board exams. Our admission committee chooses to look beyond the report card for a more holistic approach.
What if my ward has not secured the minimum percentage?
At Cresta, we believe that every student has a right to the best education. Students who have scored below 60% will have to take up the college entrance test and qualify themselves for the next step.
At Cresta, we believe the best deserve a reward to help them get even better.
We offer scholarships for high scorers based on their results in the previous exam.
What are the various steps in Cresta’s admission procedure?
Students who have met the first set of criteria will be taken through a counselling session and a personal interview by the admission committee, headed by the principal.
What documents do I require for the admissions?
As of the academic year 2018-19, the following documents are required for seeking admission in Cresta’s PU courses:
- Admission slip (to be signed and issued by the principal)
- Original tenth standard board examination mark sheet
- Original twelfth standard board examination mark sheet (for UG)
- Certificate of Conduct and Character
- Leaving Certificate or Migration Certificate of class 10 and 12
- SC / ST / PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card